Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Inspirational Books

I'm a bookworm. I usually read adventurous and romantic books but sometimes I stumble upon inspirational books. So far I've only read two that I recall and I loved both of them.

1) Sh*t My Dad Says - Justin Halpern
This book is basically a biography. It talks about Justin Halpern's life and his dad. There are many hilarious quotes by Justin Halpern's dad. I loved this book. The cover seems kind of boring but I guess you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. This book has kept me laughing the whole time. I fell in love with all the quotes and Justin Halpern's dad. His dad is an amazing character. The way he acts and what he says just makes you want to laugh. I loved this book.





2) Tuesdays With Morrie - Mitch Albom
This is a very eye-opening book. It's about an professor who is dying and his old student comes every Tuesday to visit him. During each visit, the professor recaps his life and talks about his experience. This book makes you realize a lot of things that you probably haven't noticed before. By the end, I was in tears. 

  







No comments:

Post a Comment