Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 6, 2011

I Wonder What I'll Do

I want to do many things in my life. What I really want is to have a job in the future that pays well, is reliable and something that I love. I'm still deciding on what to become. One thing for sure is that I want to do something that involves criminals. It's kin of weird but I'm amazed by criminals. I'm interested in what they did, their background and why they act in such a horrible manner.

I was thinking about becoming a police officer but I'm not completely sure. I think I'll make a better lawyer. I have big plans, if I choose this career. If I study to become a lawyer and after ten years of working, I can become a judge. Maybe later I can even get into politics. My biggest goal is to become the president/prime minister and change the world. Right now, I'm still weighing down my choices and looking at the pros and cons. My decisions might change or stay the same. I guess only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment