Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Ballad


The first time I saw you,
I didn't think you'd be the one,
To hurt me and break my heart.
But now I realize that we're done

Falling in love is easy
But getting back up is the difficult part
I know you said no and I understand
But just thinking of you breaks my heart

Seeing you everyday is a struggle
It's hard for me to stand tall and keep my head up high
Seeing you with someone else is even worse
Tears roll down my face and I can't help but cry

They say I can do better than you
I want to believe this is true
But I have too many doubts and my confidence is low
I need a new perspective and a brand new view

I need to grow up and man up
Get over it and forget the past
Learn from my mistakes and not repeat them again
Find someone new and have a blast

No comments:

Post a Comment