Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

if i stay - Gayle Forman


I just finished reading this book. I really enjoyed it. I think it's very eye-opening with a bit of romance and adventure. This book says "Will appeal to fans of Stepehnie Meyer's TWILIGHT". I somewhat agree. I read Twilight and enjoyed it but I find this book different. If i stay is about a girl, Mia, who is a ghost. On a "snow day", her family goes for a drive. A truck hits her car and her mom, dad and brother, Teddy, all die. Mia is alive but in critical conditions. She is a ghost. She watches her family and friends from afar. She hears everything they said but they can't hear/see her. Will she choose to stay or die? In the end, I was bawling my eyes out. I think this is a really good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment