Total Pageviews

Friday, January 28, 2011

Hidden Truth

My rule book locked and loaded
All feelings been avoided
You say the words and you might be released

This pain could be my last
Some people call it pain deprived
I may be staring down an illegal sight

Nothing shocks you like a sunburn
Leaving my feelings inside
Suffering no man should ever know
Leaving my faith on the danger line

I do this for my community
Without me, they will suffer
Too many things they don't know

With colours never seen
Reckless and unabated
They may take me
But never take us all

Nothing shocks you lie a broken bone
Leaving my feelings inside
Suffering no man should ever know
Leaving my faith on the danger line

I know what you're thinking, I've been there before
So think of the times, the times we spent laughing
So think of the times at home (life without pain)

Now I find myself in my own blood
The damage done is far beyond repair
I never knew this kind of pain
But now I know the truth

I never seen any colour before
I've never felt any pain at all
And all this time I thought this is all

You know no one said there's more to life
Tell the community that it's alright, I survived
It will be difficult at first, but they'll get through
The Giver will guide them,
And they will know the truth

No comments:

Post a Comment