Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Facial Products That Work For Me

I'm always on the lookout for new facial products. I have oily skin and break out a lot. I always change my products but I have a few that I always keep around.



1) Olay Purifying Mud Lathering Cleanser.
I LOVE IT. It's a daily cleanser that deep cleans to purify skin's surface with the cleansing power of a mask. It's my favourite cleanser. It leaves your skin feeling clean, smooth and it doesn't dry up your skin. You only need a pea-sized amount.








2) Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub
I also love this product. It's awesome. It gently exfoliates to clean deep down-to-the-pores. When you It makes you feel refreshed with an unmistakable tingle of a really deep clean.



3) Nivea Visage Gentle Toner
This toner gently clarifies and soothes, leaving the skin soft and supple. It's alcohol-free and it doesn't dry out your skin. Afterwards, you feel clean and refreshed.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I use the one from olay. It works pretty good for me. My skin feels very refreshed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True! I love it. It doesn't dry out my skin and my skin looks clear after I use this

    ReplyDelete