Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Black Shatter By OPI

Katy Perry recently came out with an OPI nail polish collection. It consists of five different nail polishes. 
 

1) Last Friday Night (light blue shimmer)
2) Not Like The Movies (gray gunmetal)
3) The One That Got Away (shimmery burgundy)
4) Teenage Dream (pink with rainbow-coloured shimmers)
5) Black Shatter (black with a shatter effect) -------->




I went to the mall about two days ago to buy Black Shatter. I went to about three stores and they were all sold out!!! As I was leaving, I saw a nail polish stand and decided to ask one last time. I couldn't believe my luck! This store had Black Shatter in stock!
I got home and applied Black Shatter on top of a gold-yellow base coat. It looked really cool! It takes a while to get used to the concept. If you put too much Black Shatter on, the shatter effect won't be as good but if you put too little, it won't look good either.
When I first saw the finished product, it was kinda weird and cool at the same time. Over time, you get more used to it.Each nail is different.
One thing is that you need a base coat. Preferably a light or bright colour. Black Shatter doesn't show as well on a dark base coat.
Over all, I love this nail polish. It's different and looks cool.
Two things that I dislike is that the nail polish wand had a bit of dry clumps on it and it cost me $20.
I would repurchase this.


Rating : 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment